- Any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above, all Intel Macs but no PPC)
- 128MB RAM
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (32/64bit) or
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- VSTi or AU compatible host software
- 4 Ultrahigh-quality bandlimited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note.
- 2 State of the art analog-sounding 4-stage stereo filters per note. Selectable lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation. A filter drive knob controls the analog emulation of overdrive in each filter stage.
- 16 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 512 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in realtime.
- 4 ADSR envelope generators per note.
- 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 11 different waveforms.
- 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each.
- Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of an arpeggiator and 7 professional-quality sound effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb and compression.
- Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, 10 different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
- 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects.
- Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimate, bitcrush) in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment.
- Delay module with low- and high-pass filters, unique echo smearing function, pingpong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width.
- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width.
- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth and analog feel of your sounds.
- Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions.
- Easy to use user-interface.
- Onboard preset browser.
- Fully controllable by MIDI. Knobs can be simply assigned to MIDI CCs or RPN/NRPNs using the MIDI learn function.
- Sync button for syncing LFO and delay parameters to host tempo.
- 2 Modes of portamento sliding, which will slide both velocity and pitch parameters in polyphonic or monophonic mode.
- 1300+ presets.
All samples are 100% Sylenth1, 192kbps mp3 and have not been processed in any way. Read more..